The Textile Sectional Warping Machine divides the total number of roots required for the fabric into as many equal parts as possible. Each warp yarn is wound to a narrow warping shaft with a certain length, The yarn arrangement density on the warp beam is the same as the weaving axis.
Scope of application
Fine warp textiles, strong chemical fiber filament fabrics, color fabrics, silk fabrics, towel fabrics and special industrial fabrics.
It can be used as a weaving preparation device for shuttleless looms such as water jet, jet, rapier and gripper. It can replace imported slit warping machines.
Machine technical features:
1. The axial displacement of the warping console is controlled by a high-precision servo motor. The starting point positioning and the strip positioning are automatically completed by one button.
2. The warping console can automatically rotate radially. It is controlled by a separate stepper motor, so that the fixed 筘 is kept at an equal distance from the formed yarn surface, and the distance can be arbitrarily set.
3. Application of AC frequency conversion speed regulation technology, computer control to achieve stepless adjustment, to maintain the constant linear speed winding and unwinding of the yarn on the large roller.
4. It adopts advanced technologies such as computer and PLC, and has the functions of total length, length of meter, counting and break-memory, and functions such as full-length stop, full-length self-stop, and self-stop.
The main technical parameters:
1, Effective width 2300 (mm) (basic type) (special specifications can be customized by user)
2, the diameter of the woven disc≤ 800 (mm) (basic type)
3. Warping speed 0 ~ 600 (m / min)
4, the reverse shaft speed 0 ~ 100 (m / min)
5, warping, reverse axis constant line speed accuracy ± 2%
6, braking distance ≤ 2 (m) (speed 300m / min)
7. Reverse shaft tension ≤ 6000(N) (when the reverse shaft speed is ≤ 50m/min)
8, the diameter of the large roller 1026 (mm)