SE-2 series dual worm slewing drive
SE-2 series dual worm slewing drive consists of the vertical enclosed housing, slewing ring, 2 hourglass worms, and supporting components. Two electric or hydraulic motors can be used at the same time to drive the slew drive to rotate.
● The tooth surfaces of the enveloping hourglass worms have been subjected to heat treatment, so the hardness of the worms is improved.
● The SE-2 series slewing drive is driven by two worms, so the contact teeth is more and the output torque is increased.
SE-2 series dual worm slewing drive deliver performance parameters range from 12KN.m to 28KN.m of outer torque, 67.8 KN.m to 271kN.m of tilting moment torque, 48KN.m to 158.3N.m of holding torque, and gear ratios of 85:1 up to 150:1
The SE-2 series slewing drive is widely applied in the solar and machinery fields.
1. Horizontal drive in the photovoltaic or solar thermal power generation tracking system
2. Horizontal rotation and pitch angle rotation of drill rig
3. Rotation of console of cable winding and unwinding machine